cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJCO is not showing any data to carryforward - what is wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am quite new in the project system / carryforwarding. However, I have few WBS elements made in 2015 and would like to transfer the remaining budget to 2016. However, what is strange, is the situation like on the below screenshot. In controlling and accounting, all bookings are working correctly, if something is over budget I get an alert, but the situation here is really strange.

Screenshot is just example from one project, but I have it exactly the same situation for all of them.

I did something wrong? Maybe I need to active or release or accept something? I create the budgets in CJ40 for 2015, and than I wrote the total budget amount only in the first line in CJ30 and that's all.

Do you have any idea why such situation occurs?

Thanks for help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacek,

First check for your budget profile, is it configured for overall budget or annual budget. In case if overall budget is opted/checked then please carry the steps said by Tushar. With overall budget there is no need for carry forward budget as budget is made available for all the annual years.

In case, if you are using only annual budget, then check for budget, actuals, commitments and remaining budget in 2015 in reports. Then run CJCO followed by CJCO (for budget) followed by CJCF (for commitment).

Regards,

Pradeep

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jacek,

Can you check for your projects in CJ31 what's the budgeted amount. As from your screenshot system is not displaying any value for 2015..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacek,

In CJ30, please use 'copy view' to copy 'cumulative budget' to overall budget.

This will copy total of years budget to overall.

Follow below steps.

1. Go to CJ30

2. Enter Project definition and press enter

3. Go to path Edit-> Select->Select All

4. Again go to path Edit-> Copy view->Cumulative

5. Choose percentage as 100% & overwrite

6. Select OK to save changes.

Regards

Tushar