cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in call over HTTP: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

0 Kudos

Hi,

Receiver channel has error as below. I tested mapping with message pay load, no error in it. I done ping channel it is successful. I tried to resend the message but same error. I done cache refresh to this channel then I tried to resend but no improvement. I restarted channel and i resend the message but no use.Suggest me any tool that i can test SOAP url (It is on production).

Integration Info

Proxy --> po --> SOAP

QoS :: EOIO

No SOAP action

No authentication

No module on receiver channel(Required module for sender proxy are added)

Below is the error snapshot. i attached channel snapshot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

Check with your third party users.Seems there system might be down.

Even we faced the same issue,when we reported to end user they informed that the server was down,once the server is re-started we were able to send the messages.

0 Kudos

Hi Sahthi,

We got the same error in different channel but only one message got this error.And rest of the messages delivered successfully.

End web service is working fine.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

We got the same error in different channel but only one message got this error.And rest of the messages delivered successfully.

Therefore undoubtedly the problem is for the data inside the payload. Check it against the successfully one: any tag missing or a new one, any currency or date tag different, even the problem could be functional, you can send a register that in the endpoint raises an exception: duplicated, inconsistency in any reference to another registers in the endpoint and so on.

The first part you can check it, the second one you have to contact with endpoint maintenance team.

Regards.

vinaymittal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi charan,

Is this error only for some messages or every message is failing?

was this interface working fine till now and suddenly stopped working?

Is the channel ping of soap receiver fine?

If answer to all the above question is yes then the reason is you are not getting proper response from receiver may be no response at all or not in proper format for those particular messages ask someone to debug in the receiving system.

Regards

Vinay

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is EOIO, this channel was in error from last week.Before this error all messages transmitted successfully.There is no message log for remaining message(I dont know why).but all messages are in Holding Status.Ping channel is success.

Can i use SOAPUI Mock service in Production ??

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have specifilc URL for quality/Testing ?

first check with that.

If everything is fine check with webservice team whether Mock test is allowed or not.

vinaymittal
Contributor
0 Kudos

check if any messages are in holding status for other interfaces clear them or anything in delivering status it might be blocking other messages happens sometimes.

0 Kudos

But this error from last week. .It can transmit at week ends, we dont have much load on server.

I tried to test message in development, but we are using 7.4 SP5. I dont find test message option in it.

Can any one help out.In this way.

Thanks in advance

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Charan,

In NWA you can find send test message option

or For development use SOAP UI,Link already shared.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

The http 500 can be raised to multiple causes. For example, a tag missing, wrong namespace, currency with wrong format, date with wrong format, etc. In the endpoint this exception is raised because it can't process the message. Could you reproduce the message in quality environment and to follow Eng suggestion?, could you try to test with SOAPui?

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charan

Add the TraceHTTP parameter in your receiver channel and check the LogViewer as shown in the blog below.

Most likely the error is due to missing SOAP Action, but you can get more details using the technique above.

Regards

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response

It is on production. and i dont have privileges to change anything.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello charan,

You can try testing the URL using SOAP UI.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm surprised. How can an interface that is not working be in production?

Is this a new interface that has just gone/going live? Has it been working before?

0 Kudos

Hi,

This channel was in production from 2 months.Before this error all messages transmitted successfully.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Charan,

Check If the service is up and running.

And for testing with XML you can using SOAP UI.