Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel Sequence in PPDS PDS

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I maintained parallel sequence in ECC routing and all of the operations in both the main and parallel sequences are APO relevant.

I have maintained branch and return and referenced the main sequence in the parallel sequence.

However, when I am transferring that routing to APO, the PDS is not getting the operations from the parallel sequence.

Only operations from main sequence are getting transferred.

As per the SAP help document, the parallel sequence operations supposed to get transferred to APO as a standard functionality.

Is there anything else, I need to do, to get the parallel sequence operations in the APO PDS?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please share the screen shot of PDS activity relationship?

Did you try CURTO_CREATE with extended consistency check?

Please note

When you use parallel sequences, the system generates an start to start relationship between the last parallel activity and the subsequent activity of the return operation's last activity.

Please refer SAP note   437400 - Alternative and parallel sequences in APO integration

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for your reply.

I tested the parallel sequence in another system - it was transferring without any issue.

I am not sure, why it is not getting transferred in the other system.

I refered the SAP note 437400 - as per that parallel sequence should integrate in standard system.

Any pointer to check the issue in the problematic system would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Manimaran M.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please run the report like RIMODINI or execute the URTO_CREATE with extended consistency check.

And check if you get any error during the CIF.

Couple of check points

work center or resource should be included in an active integration model.

Operations with a control key should be relevant for scheduling  and capacity requirements planning.

Operations that not have a duration of zero in R/3

If neither a branch or a return relationship is generated, the activities of the parallel sequence are not transferred to APO.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried both RIMODINI and CURTO_CREATE with extended consistency check. No errors.

I also cross verified all the points you mentioned. All good.

Still the parallel sequence is not moved to APO.

Very strange.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Answers (0)