Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C - Form Templates - LiveCycle Designer

johnnysmiranda
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone have any information about how to configure form on LiveCycle Designer?

How to work with the tool?

Thank you

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanath_bs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Johnny,

IF I understood your query, you want to modify form using ALD tool.

Firstly you need to download Adobe livecycle designer tool.

Then download form and open xdp file using ALD tool.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sanath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bala_kakarla
Explorer

Hi Johnny

I did not do any conditions or coding in Adobe Livecycle, but I just modified the layout of my OUTPUT PDF Summary in Adobe Livecycle Designer.

I have selected the standard form provided by SAP and modified using Form Editor and ALD.

1) First, Opened the default form editor and copied as a different template with a separate name. (Not to disturb the standard form.)

2) Using Easy Form Editor, I have added the fields and selected "Always Show" or "Show if Exists" in the Easy Form Editor.

3) Downloaded that form and opened in ALD.

4) Modified the layout and placement of the fields to be displayed. Added Header and Footer messages and renamed fields as per the need.

5) Uploaded Form Template which has been edited in ALD "To Replace Existing variant"

I still have more requirements to make the form dynamic with conditions and binding.

If you find any documentation in your hunting for solution, please share. Thank you.

Best Regards

Kakarla

johnnysmiranda
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanath,

That's correct I already did that. I problem is how I show do the changes on the ALD tool. Do you know if there is any how to guide?

Thank you for your help

Regards,

Johnny

sanath_bs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Johnny,

For form adaptations, we do not have specific guide. Did you try with built in help in ALD tool?

This provides information on usage of this tool.

Or are you looking for any specific modifications in form?

Regards,

Sanath

johnnysmiranda
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanath,

Thank you for the tip I will look to the help in ALD tool.

Regards,

Johnny