Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject and read receipt on mail action

gernot_hecht2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we setup an Action to automatically send an e-mail to the requester after his Change request got live. A smartform is used for the Content of that mail.

All works well with the exception of the following two issues:

1. How can I change the subject of the mail? It shows the change number and it's description. That's nearly perfect, I just want to add the two characters CR in front of the number. Were can I do that? I didn't find a field for that in customizing. Is it a parameter in the smartform?
  2. All mails are sent with the request of a read receipt. In SCOT, the System is set not to expect read receipt. I double checked that with my SAP Basis admins. So why are they still requested? Is there an option I don't see in customizing for that?

Thank you for your help,

Gernot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gernot,

Please find below details,

1. Please go to SMARTFORMS transaction to change subject/description of e-mail.

2. Please refer below SAP note for read receipt issue:

2216118 - Emails sent from smartform require read confirmation

Regards,

Hanumant

gernot_hecht2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

concerning 1.: which field of the smartform should I Change? Please check the attached screenshot were the description allready contains CR &: &. But the generated mails still contain only number and description of the Change - even without :.

Regards,

Gernot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gernot,

There seems to be some custom code changes done in SAP class processing smartforms for e-mails.

Please refer below link, it seems to be helpful for your requirement.

Charm-changing subject of e-mail notification | SCN

Regards,

Hanumant

Answers (0)