cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass data form Fiori to Backend Gateway Service

Karan_Chopra_
Active Participant

Hello Experts,

I am new to Fiori and on training currently. I have been looking for a way to pass data from Fiori to Odata services at back-end.

I have developed the app and after navigation to a page I need to pass data on button click.

I have searched a lot on this but not able to find answer.

My app is  created from Master-detail page template and connected to back-end data. Do I need to apply CRUD template for achieving this functionality. Also in my service I have tried the post query but I see the Create Entity is not getting triggered after implementation.

Am I missing something.

Please provide me some help on passing data from Fiori to Backend.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi K C,

Take a look at .

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Karan_Chopra_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki

In the link above it explains CRUD operations but my issue is whether I need to use it or not.

I just need to pass some data on button click and create/update information in table based on user input.

Also My main concern is knowing the java script steps for passing Update/ create query form Fiori to back-end as I do not have Java script knowledge

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi K C,

For basics, tutorials are available.

SAPUI5 SDK - Demo Kit

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Karan_Chopra_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have already gone through them but I did not find any tutorial on how to send data at back-end (Java script implementation etc) for that.

Karan_Chopra_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

help required guys!!

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search, there are a lot of examples available on SCN showing how to perform CRUD operations in SAPUI5.