cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sourcing Installation SUM Error - Open failed for ..db2jcc.jar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I have problem with installing sap sourcing component using SUM in my Java system. Components that i want to install are ESO-OPTIMIZER and ESO-SERVER.

In middle of Deploy Software Component step, error message appeared like below:

I have checked the error, component ESO-OPTIMIZER was successfully installed but ESO-SERVER was aborted.

Part of error in deploy-component_xx.log is below:

* Web Model Builder: Model could not be built due to exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Open failed for '/usr/sap/SID/J00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/deploy/esoserver.sda1458808803674/fcsourcing.extracted.war/WEB-INF/lib/db2jcc.jar' with fd 315 returning message 'zip file is empty' and errno 0 after trying cache. at com.sap.tc.jtools.jlinee.web.model.WebModelBuilder.processJars(WebModelBuilder.java:1998). See the trace files for details., file: fcsourcing.war, severity: error]

In server the folder with path bold font '/usr/sap/SID/J00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/deploy/esoserver.sda1458808803674/fcsourcing.extracted.war/WEB-INF/lib/ is not exist.

Please help me to investigate and solve this error.

Thanks & best regards,

Husin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Problem is solved now.

Thanks & best regards,

Husin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Is there any workaround for this error?

Thanks & best regards,

Husin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Could you please help me to give me suggestion to check this problem?

Thanks & best regards,

Husin

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Husin,

Could you please check this note ; 1678889 - NW7.3 Upgrade: Error in DEPLOY_ONLINE_SHD_DM

"Web Model Builder: Model could not be built due to exception: java.lang.RuntimeException

Best REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kemal,

Thanks four your help, This note is actually same with my problem, but unfortunately it related with nw 7.3 and 7.31 and my NW version is 7.40. Do you have same information for NW 7.40? I'm still can't found the solution for NW7.40 yet.

Thanks & best regards,

Husin

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Husin,

What is the version of SUM you use ? SUM 1.6 lots of bugs, i recommend you to use SUM 1.4

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kemal,

I have tried to install this component via offline deployer and the result is same. The error still appeared.

So i think this is not related with SUM.

Thanks and best regards,

Husin