SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the validity date of an specific IT in a OU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This is a very rare case I have, I have a OU which validity date changed (it was delimited before and then re-opened) all ITs were reactivated with it except for IT1002. There is an specific subtype there from my Company, but it has a rule in table T777Z saying this specific subtype can only be created once.

So I cannot edit it, copy it or delete it.... I definitely need that subtype to be active again, however I have no authorizations to maintain tables and I have tried all posible transactions with no luck, my IT team refuses to change the configuration for the table, any advise?

**At this point even a "good luck" would be appreciated.....

1 REPLY 1

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anna, a couole of questions:

1. what's IT's argument for not changing the customizing definition (rule in T777Z)? Which is the reason for having defined the rule that way?

2. would IT accept a unique exception where you change the rule in T777Z, make the change, and then return to the original rule? To do this, you shouldn't create a second record for the subtype but just extend the enddate of the original.

Kind regards,

Michael