Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicates in Set-up Groups/IDs

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

We have custom program/BADI that automatically creates setup groups in APO while the PPM's are being created via CIF. Almost on a regular basis, once in 10days, we see the SetUp ID's (for a given Set-up Group) being duplicated. i.e. On the /SAPAPO/SET_ID table, for a give location ID & set-up group combination, while we expect a unique Set-Up ID to exist, we often see 2 or sometimes 3 entries with the same Set-up ID's.

This results in subsequent failures to the Livecache Setup Matrix consistency checks & also the PPM CIF - Error : ITAB DUPLICATE ENTRY EXISTS.

Note: Other than the naming of the Set-up group, there is nothing custom during the Set-Up group creation.

Has anyone seen this type of issue? Anyone can share their experience?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check and delete the duplicate entries by using the report /SAPAPO/SETUP_OBJECT_DELETE

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Expert Rupesh,

I agree. The program you've provided is the one to be used to eliminate the duplicates & we've been using it successfully. However, I would like understand what causes such issues/duplicates. There doesn't seem to be a note out there in this connection either, so it is not a programming bug.

Cheers

Answers (0)