SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICA - FPO4 item list report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question on FPO4 item list report.

Is it possible to Create a line layout extract with DFKKOPK structure also ?

To be specific when i execute the FPO4 report is is possible to have the output with GL line item level information (DFKKOPK)

Thanks,

Raju.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You will have to add fields of DFKKOPK in customer include of structure FKKOPRU both for select and layout.

And then enhance the event 9650 to select from database table DFKKOPK by referring the importing structure I_FKKOP.

As Bill mentioned, you will face challenges when one FICA document has multiple item, repitition item and subitem and where couple of them have common P/L GL account maintained in DFKKOPK. In that case for example, against 5 items in DFKKOP you will have 3 items in DFKKOPK. So you may have to refer the posting areas R000/R001 against each combination of Main/Sub items in the FICA document.

You have to take care of that very carefully.

Regards,

Bodhisattwa

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you looked at the Output Control tabs?

Click on Details

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I don't believe you can retrieve DFKKPOK fields using standard FPO4.

You can introduce new fields from DFKKPOK using FI-CA Event 9560.

In your logic fie the required field/s you would have to join the DFKKOP and DFKKPOK using OPBEL (Document number).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

The user exit is the way to handle this - but keep in mind that there is not a one to one relation between DFKKOP and DFKKOPK and so you will be challenged to do this.

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You will have to add fields of DFKKOPK in customer include of structure FKKOPRU both for select and layout.

And then enhance the event 9650 to select from database table DFKKOPK by referring the importing structure I_FKKOP.

As Bill mentioned, you will face challenges when one FICA document has multiple item, repitition item and subitem and where couple of them have common P/L GL account maintained in DFKKOPK. In that case for example, against 5 items in DFKKOP you will have 3 items in DFKKOPK. So you may have to refer the posting areas R000/R001 against each combination of Main/Sub items in the FICA document.

You have to take care of that very carefully.

Regards,

Bodhisattwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the valuable information Roy and William.

0 Kudos

Good evening,

I am learning to use the Tx FPO4, due to data overflow, I have the task of trying to replace a z report with a report generated with the Tx FPO4; They could indicate me if it is possible to do it and if possible they could share or indicate where I can find material related to the use of the Tx FPO4 or recommendations to make the report. I thank you for your support.

Regards!