Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMBE report details stores in which table

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like to know the tables where all the details of MMBE report stored, however i find two relavent tables MARD & MCHB but i did not find the Batch filed in the MARD selection table, and in MCHB table i am not find the relevant unrestricted stock.

could you please tell me how to get the unrestricted, Quality , blocked stock  by giving Material, Plant, Batch in the selection screen of which table.

Regards,

Sunil.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table MCHB is the answer to your Query. Because your requirement is Batch-wise stocks the fields

CHARG  - Batch number

CLABS - Unrestricted Stock

LGORT - Storage Location

Give you the details you want. I do not think you need to look towards MARD table.

I developed one similar report perfectly matching with the stocks of MMBE, where I used two tables one MCHB and other MSKA, the Sales Order stock which is also a part of MMBE. Sales Order stock is that where a Material is purchased from outside and also In-house manufactured. If you do not have such requirement MCHB table alone will fulfill your requirement.

So, a very brief answer to your Query can be: You need to use field CLABS for knowing Unrestricted use Stock from MCHB perhaps which you were missing.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao