Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ decision table Change Logs

former_member400151
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know where I can see the change logs for the changes made to our decision table in BRF+.

We are in component version SAP Netweaver AS ABAP 7.31 with GRCFND_A release V1000 SP 15.

Thanks

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabhish_saxena
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

In order to see the details of older versions of decision tables follow below steps:

- Ensure the versioning was 'ON' for the decision table and you are working in 'Expert Mode'

- Expand the 'General' section of the Decision table
- Click on 'Versioning' tab
- The list of all the older versions will be displayed
- Select any two versions from the list and click on 'Compare' button in the header

This will open the two versions of the decision table in parallel screen along will all the data of those versions.

Regards,
Nabhish

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I am not 100% sure if I understand your question correctly. In general you can check the version history of an object in BRFplus via the corresponding versioning tab within the general section of the object. Prerequisite is that you have switched on the versioning in your BRFplus object.

BR

Christian

former_member400151
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I tried to click on the decision table and then went to More. I see the Display Object History. When I click on the object history and provide a range of date I do not see the history of the previous version of Decision table displayed.

Is there a different menu option that I have to choose?

Thanks

Lakshmi