cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create custom Fiori Client with Kapsel from SPM Sdk SP10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am trying to generate a customized Fiori Client just as explained in the brilliant Getting Started with Kapsel - SAP Fiori Client (SP09+) blog.

I am facing an error as I launch the node create_fiori_client.js :

This problem has been described here but no significant solution was found... I found the obvious solution that consists in modifying the create_fiori_client.js script to get rid of the launchmyapp plugin part.... Thus, I have commented line 120 of the script and successfully built my android Fiori client.

The question is : how much do I need this plugin because the application does not build in Android Studio ?

Thanks,

J.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you,

@Kevin my version is :

Cordova 6.0.0

Node 4.4.0

Npm 2.14.20

I might consider to upgrade to SDK SP11 PL03.

@Adebowale : this command works with warning message when launched from the generated FioriClient folder :

It means that it has nothing to do with proxy, right?

J,

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Try Cordova 5.4.1, I'm pretty sure we don't support Cordova 6, especially in SP10.

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

See kevin's answer above... I think they renamed the plugin to the one in your image in 6.0.0.  Also your sdk is still on 10.  I try to always develop with the latest released smp patch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so looks like it pulled the cordova rename version down?  Can't see the result of your fetch.

Even if this is the case don't forget your create_fiori_client.js script didn't complete because of your error message.

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you downgrade Cordova, you may also need to clear the cache or remove the 6.0 version manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try below

cordova plugin add nl.x-services.plugins.launchmyapp --variable URL_SCHEME=myscheme

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I've been using SDK SP11 PL03 without issues.  The error may be caused by your network proxy though.  I am using Cordova 5.4.1, Node.js 5.4.1, and NPM 3.3.12.

Regards,

Kevin