cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I got a problem with batches. Reading the help is clear to me what those status "Not Accessible" and "Locked" should do. Point is that making some test, setting a batch "Locked" or "Not accessible" and doing a Sales Order where I have to choose the batch, that batch is still available and I can select it and save the Sales Order.

Am I missing something?

Thank you for any help

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberta,

• Not Accessibleyou cannot release a batch in a sales document or an A/P credit memo, because the status defines the batch in the middle of a production process or a quality check. However, you can release a batch in an inventory transfer document.
  • Locked – you can release the batch in inventory documents only, for example, an inventory transfer or goods issue.

It clearly explain that "You cannot release a batch" that means You can allocate but cannot release from system.

That means in Sales Order you are just allocating that batch for sale but in delivery document you wont be able to issue that Batch because Batch Status is "Not Accessible" or "Locked".

Hope this clears your doubt.

Thanks,

Harshal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

a part the fact that I'm Roberto (male) and not Roberta (female) 😉 you definitely clears all my doubts.

Appreciate you support

Thank you

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Its a typo ..

Thanks,

Harshal

Answers (0)