cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE Sender : No endpoints registered for 'Program ID' on system 'domain'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing an error while sending IDOC's from ECC to SAP PI. I am using cloned resource adapters in sender channel using from NWA option.Referred the link for troubleshooting : (PI) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE Server repository could error in SM58 on sender system - Technology Tr...

I can see the error 'No endpoints registered for 'Program ID' on system 'domain'' in Sm58 and IDOC's are struck in ECC itself.I can see the same error in Log Viewer in SAP PI.

Please clarify my below Points.

1. Is Non Unicode ECC system can send IDOC's to Unicode SAP PI using IDOC_AEE.

2. My ECC system is Non Unicode and I have the radio button as  Non Unicode is 'T' Type RFC connection.RFC test is fine.Will it matters?

4. I am Integrating 2 ECC systems with same SAP PI and  two ECC systems having different IP address . But the Logical system name,System ID, Client are same.So I am unable to Import the 2 business systems into Integration Repository.System is not allowing the same.So I am using Bushiness service for this instead of Business system. Will It matters while sending IDOCs from ECC. I believe the Program ID in Cloned Inbound RA will identify the channel.Is it correct ?

Please help me out on the error am facing.Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Tibin Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tibin,

Recheck the inboundRA resource adapter parameters.

Do the connection test.

Did you changed the binding key parameter?

I have changed the binding key property in resource adapter as PI_AAE_IDOC. It is used to associate the inboundRA  resource adapter with the IDoc_AAE adapter and hence it should not be changed. It should be the default value always.

Below blogs will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhargava,

I dint changed the binding key parameter. It same as default.

Connection test is working. It is working for Sender IDOC adapter, RFC destination in NWA, RFC destination ( T Type ) in ECC.I have referred the link you have suggested, but not helped actually.

FYI, No JCo RFC destination are maintained.

Regards,

Tibin Joseph