Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Any way to fix the note implementation status?

When implementing the note 2237417 it complained that the note 2050349 is incompletely implemented in our system. The log for the note 2050349 does not show any incomplete correction and actually states that I confirmed the implementation (screenshot below). Yet the status is "incomplete".

If I try to change the status, I get the message SCWN203 ("note incompletely implemented"). Per SAP KBA 1805929 the "solution" is to deimplement and re-implement the note ("have you tried turning it off and on again?"). This would not be a problem if we didn't already have at least a dozen notes on top of it with the changes in some of the same objects. So I'm a bit concerned that if I try that then we might end up with the old version of the programs and be forced to re-implement all the subsequent notes. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) This whole collection of notes for eAccounting is such a hot mess, so I really don't want to go there.

I'm not sure why the subsequent notes never complained about 2050349. Didn't even know it was incomplete. The affected programs are working fine. We only need the latest note 2237417 and don't want to touch the old note 2050349 since there are no signs whatsoever that anything is wrong with the implementation.

I found a post mentioning a bug in SNOTE and correction note 1685578, but it's not for our release (we're on 701).

Any tricks to fix the note status? Or some work-arounds to push the new note without it?

Thank you.

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question