Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM3 / VKM5 Release Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Sales orders blocked due to credit check are released from VKM3. But the same

order with quantity or price again gets released from VKM3, the system is allowing it to release. but i want system should give a error message that " the doc. has been already released, it cannot be processed".

Same is happening in delivery blocked due to credit check, VKM5.

plz tell how to solve this issue.

Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baerbel_haenelt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat,

you might use userexit userexit_read_document (MV45afZZ) and check the credit status (vbuk-cmgst) of the sales document. If the credit status equals D you might raise an info message. I would also suggest a check on the transaction you are in else you get the message each time you read a released document.

Best regards,

Baerbel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Baerbel,

GOAL: Field VBAP-FIXMG should be activated if quantity is totally confirmed and Credit is not blocked.

Solution:

I created an include in MV45AFZZ to activate the field VBAP-FIXMG in case the quantity is fully confirmed and if credit status is different from B or C. If the order is blocked that field is not activated.

However this is not functioning in case the order gets released from Credit via transaction VKM1/VKm3.

IDo you know if MV45AFZZ is executed when the credit is released?

I guess I need to find another userexit that is available when the credit is released in order to activate this field?

Can you please help?

Thank you so much!

Fátima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can use user exit for this. The user exit will check if the documents are blocked and will released ONLY BLOCKED DOCUMENTS, else will give an ERROR for NON BLOCKED doc. So documents which are blocked will only be released and non blocked / already released with be get an ERROR.

I<b>F solution is helpful, please reward this with suitable points.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan, thanks for ur quick reply,

Here there is no scenario of blocked sales docs., or any credit check. T.Code VKM3 is only used for a senior auttority to pass or release the docs. it is nothing to do with credit mgmt.

Is this available in Standard SAP IMG. If not then plz suggest necessary the user exit programs for this problem.

Regards

Subrat