Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLED lost during HU transfer via VLMOVE

anuj_bhagawati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Using VLMOVE we are transferring a Handling Unit from One Storage location to another. Process is 311 Transfer Within Plants (between storage locations)

The material is not batch managed. Material master has correct SLED parameters maintained. HU at the source location before transfer also has SLED (LQUA-VFDAT). Now when we transfer the Handling Unit to another HU managed storage location the SLED is lost. 

Under the node – Logistics General : Batch Management : SLED : Set Expiration Date Check

a.      Plant is set for BBD/ProdDT

b.      Movement Type 311 is ‘No Check’ for SLED

If I set 311 to ‘1 – Enter and Check’ ; during VLMOVE I get an error message to enter the Production date. This appears to be an incorrect behavior as the SLED should be same as it was in Source location

I need your suggestions to carry out HU transfers between storage locations using VLMOVE without losing the SLED.

Thanks in advance.

Anuj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you still stuck in a old system? There is a bug fix for this problem in OSS note 716142 - Shelf life expiration date from HU data is not copied

anuj_bhagawati
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thank you for your reply. No we are using the ECC 6.0 and the note does not hold good for our system.

I identified the problem and it depends on how VEPO-VFDAT is populated. During HU transfer, VEPO is being looked up and not LQUA. My initial assumption of having the LQUA-VFDAT was incorrect.

For an HU if VEPO-VFDAT is available then this data is copied over during the HU transfer via VLMOVE.

Thanks,

Anuj Bhagawati

Answers (0)