Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create discount for bill to party

peter_decoster
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've only one question, is it possible to create discount for a bill to party and not for the sold to party?

We've contracts with a different bill to party than the sold to party and the contract needs to use the discount of the bill to party.

Thanks,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I think You can give discount for bill to party for that you need to follow some steps.

1) create different account group for bill to party with specific client number in professional data screen

2) you need to extend this bill to party (zb)partner to sold to party

3)create condition table with key combination as client number+matter(or material) and sales org etc..

4)create access seq and create condition type and maintain it in pricing procedure

5)finally maintain condition record based upon client group and material or matter.

6)raise the sales order and check for bill to party discount.

Regards

pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

sure you can if bill-to party is totally different customer number.

peter_decoster
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks!

The bill to party is not the same as the sold to party and both have an different customer number.

Can you also tell me, how i need to create this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter

You can so this by rebate agreement . Do you give discount as credit memo or minus the value in pricing condition ?

If this is in pricing condition then use BP from field catalog as access seq in pricing condition .

Regards

Santosh

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Simply VK11.

peter_decoster
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

We use pricing conditions and create them with VK11. But we can only choose for sold to party and not bill to party. The condition type that we use is ZK01 and maybe this is a custom made type.

Thanks,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter ,

I checked , BP is available in standard field catalog . Please use V/03 and create your own Table for pricing . Add newly created table in your access sequence in v/07. Maintain the condition record in vk11

Regards

Santosh

peter_decoster
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

I've tried V/03 and V/07, but I don't have authorization for these transactions. But your answer was helpful and i'm going to one of my colleagues. Maybe they have authorization.

Thank you!

Regards,

Peter