Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot with Material Specification

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new in QM.

I'm testing different quality planning methods and now I'm trying to do a process with material specification.

The issue is that when I do the GR for a raw material, the system creates an inspection lot as expected. But the problem is that I cannot record the results (QE51N) neither de UD. The system error informs of an status problem.

When I display the inspection lot I noticed that has the CRTD status (created) instead REL status(Released).

Best Regards,

OCS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks both.

The problem was at the Inspection type parameters at the material master. It had assigned the flag "Insp.with task list" instead of "Insp.with mat spec".

Now it runs correctly.

Best regards.

OCS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly re-check in QS61 (Maintain Material specification: characteristic assignment). assign MIC.

Next, goto QA02 and assign that Material specification.

again go to QE51N or QA32 and check, I am sure status will be changed to REL and you can do RR and UD.

Plz note that all MIC should be "Complete copy model".

Regards,

S Ahmed

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi S Ahmed,

MIC is already assigned in material specification and the specification has been adopted by the lot inspection as you can see at the image below:

Thanks.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. what you are seeing is the selection criteria.  The status CHCR means characteristics have not been created which means it didn't see your material specificaiton in QS61.  (you did run that right?).

If had had found that, it would have a check in the "Insp. with mat.spec" in the bottom section of your screen print.

If you click on the buttom in the middlel "Task list/spec." it will attempt to assign it.  If it finds it then, chances are that in your inspection type setup in the material master you didn't click on "auto assignment".

Craig