cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Financial Planning not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have linked an Item with a PS project (account Assignmt) and executed transfer from ECC to PPM. All is OK on the planning view of the Item, i can see Actual costs on the actual view i have customised.

I then took off the link with the project et excuted again RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER. Table RPM_FIDATA is emty for that Item but when i go to the planning screen of the Item, I still see actual costs.

I have tried /RPM/FIN_PLAN_INT but without success.

Thank you for your help.

Dali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

Which version of PPM are you running? Can you confirm that your financial view for actuals is set as an 'integrated' financial view? It would seem so from what you describe since your values did roll up from PS to the Item initially

On version 5 onwards I cannot replicate this behaviour. The moment I break the link between the Item and PS project all entries in RPM_FIDATA clears as well as /RPM/FIN_PLAN. My Item therefore show as 0 for all integrated financial views such as actuals, commitments etc the moment I de-link the PS project

You will not be able to successfully run any of the integration programs such as /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING since no link exist between Item and PS Project ...a message will inform you that "no link exist between SAP PS project element and selected SAP PPM Items"

Regards
C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chatsworth and thank you for your help.

I am using PPM 6.0.

Yes : viey for actuals is set as an integrated Financial view. Link is made with "Assignment PS".

After i de-linked the project and executed the transfer again, table RPM_FIDATA was empty wich is normal. But i still see actuals (and commitments) on item Financial planning screen.

Is there a program (like CJEN with ECC PS) to "rebuild" or "refresh" Item Financial tables ? I didn't found.

Thanks,

Dali