Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not generated profile analysis

0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues

I have to analyze thousends of not generated single profiles.

I know that I can check each Profile on field values level

But for such a big amount of profiles I Need table.

Which table can Show us all Profile filed values?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yan

Have a look at the diagram I posted in the following link for tables. Although yours are not based on derived roles, the profiles should be in same tables.

In terms of your analysis, you can reduce scope by seeing which ones are assigned to users

What system are you on? If higher than a 3.1X, have you considered converting them to roles via SU25? PFCG can then be used along with SU24. Best win is you now have validity dates for role assignments to users.

Regards

Colleen

5 REPLIES 5

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

May I know the version of SAP you are using now ? We usually generate the roles and not profiles as far as I know.

Regards,

Surya

0 Kudos

Hello Surya.

It does not depend on version. It is an old authorization Approach.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yan

Have a look at the diagram I posted in the following link for tables. Although yours are not based on derived roles, the profiles should be in same tables.

In terms of your analysis, you can reduce scope by seeing which ones are assigned to users

What system are you on? If higher than a 3.1X, have you considered converting them to roles via SU25? PFCG can then be used along with SU24. Best win is you now have validity dates for role assignments to users.

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hello Coleen.

Thank you for your comment. My profiles are not in roles. They are assigned derictly to users (in your table - UST04).

Never tried to convert profiles to roles via SU25. Maybe in my case this is not the best solution, but is is very interesting!

I have checked SQL and Table buffer trace, when I looked inside of one single profile. UST12, USR10, UST10S are involved.

Now I think to unite these tables to analyze all profiles in Excel. After I will replace them with existing roles.

Yan

0 Kudos

good luck

The diagram was to show you the profile tables as well. End of the day, PFCG sits over the profiles - profiles in both are still in the same tables just different classifications (generated, standard, composite)