cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revaluation of PM order confirmations that have 0 costs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am sure this already has been answered but I did not find the corre t thread. 😞

Please help! We forgot to maintain activity prices for 1 cost center and now have bookings of order conformations with 0 costs...

Now we maintained the missing activity prices but when I do the cost determination I don't get any error and costs are not updated...

Is there any standard way to revaluate these existing order confirmation?

Many thanks!

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra

For Production Orders it would have been easier as you can maintain actual activity price in KBK6 and then run revaluation. Am not sure if the Revaluation of PM Orders do exist. If yes, you can use that approach

Another option is reverse and re-do the confirmations

I wonder why and how the system allowed you to post confrmations with Zero price.. Ideally, this should have been accumulated in COFC to clear later on

Regards

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

thanks for your reply!

I found transaction KON1 that you can use for revaluation of PM orders. I executed it, but no costs have been determined. I also have no clue why there are no entries in COFC...

Any further idea?

Thanks and regards!

Sandra

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra

Did you maintain the actual activity price in KBK6 i.e. maintain the same Plan price in KBK6 too

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

usually we maintain only plan price in KP26 and this is enough. In our case we forgot to enter the plan price.

Now, in order to use this transaction KON1 I also entered an actual price, still KON1 does not deliver any costs.

And no error in COFC. Seems to be allowed to post 0 costs for this order type!? But I did not find any path in customizing to change this...

Thanks

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is revaluation allowed in Version 0 (OKEQ)??

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Please check the partner information on the line item report and find out what is the Cost Center/Activity type combination.

Next you can see what is the planned and actual prices for that activity in the period.

Normally initial posting is done with planned price, that can be a zero price.  At month end, after calculation of actual prices, you need to revaluate orders.

Check if the actual price was calculated or was maintained, there is a pricing report.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

all the line items with 0 costs have the same combination of activity type and cost center.  Until mid of march the corresponding price was not maintained... this is why they are 0. Then the price was maintained.

Is there any possibility to do the revaluation with plan prices?

Can you please explain how I can calculate the actual costs and revaluate the orders?

Normally we do not calculate the actual prices.... now when I tried to revaluate the 0 costs items I just maintained the actual price aiming that KON1  will revaluate these items... but it did not.

Thanks and regards!

Sandra

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

There is no such thing as revaluation with planned prices.

You cannot calculate actual prices if the system was not designed or setup to calculate actual prices.

What you can do is:

1. Maintain the proper plan price in KP26.

2. Reverse confirmation

3. Post it again, so the system will pick up the non-zero plan price this time

Regards,

Paulo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aall,

ok thanks for your help!

I also found out that the plan activity in KP26 was created, indeed with 0 costs but it seems to be ok and the confirmation creates no error in COFC, When there is no activity planned for the combination of cost center and activity (no master record in KP26) you get an error in COFC.

Ok so we have to reverse the confirmations....

Thanks and regards!

Sandra