Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIA Workprocess on hold, Reason: RFC

former_member214380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

since a couple of weeks I am facing the following issue on a SAP system (NW 7.02): A DIA wp is on hold... forever.

It happens every once in a while. Checking the details it gives me:

Under "Waiting f." there is the hostname of another server which I am able to ping, connect, and so on.

Checking the corresponding dev_rfc3: No entries. Empty.

Please let me know if you need any more information. Do you have any ideas on this case? 🙂

Regards and thanks in advance!

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

I meet same issue in customer project ,we tried to fix it for days but not success, could you please share the solution how you solved it ? Thanks in advance .very appreciate.

Lanlan

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

I believe that analyzing the situation as indicated at the SAP KBA 2180934 can be helpful.

Regards,

Isaías

former_member214380
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Morning Isaias,

thanks for your reply, too. The note looks great. Now I will have to wait until the next DIA is "on hold" so I can analyze it that way also. I will keep you guys informed.

Funny: I was (trying hard) to look for SAP notes on this case and all over sudden they seem to pop up like crazy 😉

Daniel

raviraj_sap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

Please post dev_w0 log file from the 'work' sub-directory.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member214380
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi! The file is quite long... should I really attach it or are you looking for something special?

raviraj_sap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

I am looking for keywords sorted by the timestamp. If possible please upload the file.

Thanks

Ravi

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Please check sap note

934109 - Work process status "On Hold RFC"

follow above note to resolve this issue.

BR

Atul

former_member214380
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks atul! I checked the note and I am running GW statistics at the moment. I also cancelled the DIA wp to check what stats say whenever the wp is on hold again.