cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Profile: Country Key Drop down Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know why are we unable to see all countries in the address drop down on creation of a new address say Emergency etc. I am able to see only India.

If i maintain in the backend a country for an employee and open personal profile in maintenance. I can see the Country Key correctly with the corresponding states.

Please advice how can i get all countries to appear in the drop down. My config is as below:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The solution to this problem would be to maintain View V_T7XSSPERFORADD as below for the respective subtypes:

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You are right this is always in the case and also its there in SPRO

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3620367 tables are different for ESS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It wont show all the country codes in that field. that's is standard, by default it will show the country name of the employee code IT0003 based on country grouping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IT003?

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

based on that employee/pernr is belongs to which country will be checked in table PA0003 field VIEKN and defaulted that value in that country field.

This will get change automatically based on that employee belongs to which molga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your valuable inputs.

What if for example we have employees in Qatar who want to maintain Address of Next of Kin who live in India.

Then there is no way in which we can cater to this requirement without customization?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Any inputs?