cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Soap XML tag from Sender JMS channel

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a requirement very similar to below thread and have existing source xml and target Soap envelope structure. Need your inputs to develop XSLT code for same as previously this was handled by senderJMS in module tab(Remove Soap envelope) and receiverJMS in Module tab(Create Soap envelope) so XSLT code to be written to handle this existing functionality in ESR such that these modules can be eliminated from ID.

Appreciate if some one can help here as  I am newbee to XSLT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SCN guys,

still awaiting for inputs 😞 I have been trying with various solution but not getting the exact output structure.

I am very new to XSLT so it would be great if somebody can assist me.

@ Praveen input provided by you in post I am already using the same but it's not helping out to extend, if possible please help .

requirement is to add attached code just above the plain xml, Can somebody help me in giving XSL code for same

Regards

S Tomar

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help on this ?? I need to fix this urgently so please provide some inputs.

Your quick response on same shall be appreciated.

Regards

S Tomar

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tomar,

Use below XSLT mapping to remove SOAP envelope tags.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">

<xsl:template match="@*|node()">

<xsl:copy>

<xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()"/>

</xsl:copy>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="SOAP-ENV:*">

<xsl:apply-templates select="@* | node()"/>

</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Regards,

Praveen.

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

I had already tried this code and itz working but the thing is i hav the existing source xml and target soap xml just want the same target structure when from module adapter remove n soap envelope is removed and xsl code in ESR should give the same output, so want the xsl code which will giv exact replica target structure.

Appreciate if u can provide me your email id to give more description on this.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tomar,

If I understand you correctly, previously sender JMS adapter you used module to remove the soap envelope, you want to remove the module in the sender jms adapter and remove the soap envelope using xslt mapping in ESR, it this your requirement??If yes put the above XSLT mapping before the message mapping then XSLT mapping will remove the soap envelope tags same like module. The XSLT which i provided above is not specific to some structure, it is generic it will work for any structure.

If i am wrong please give me input XML and target output required XML so that i can help you on this.

Regards,

Praveen.