cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In soap receiver channel i had replaced the target url with new url where as old url is working fine and after that few messages are went to error mode, I again modified the url back to old one and tried to reprocessed them but still they are in error mode.

in error details it is pointing to to the new url even after changed back to old one. can any one suggest on this.

I had cleared the cache, i restarted channel again.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vinaymittal
Contributor
0 Kudos

make the channel inactive in the adapter settings and then activate then again make it active and again activate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team

I had restarted the channel last time and i made it inactive and active but no result. Later i cleared the both DELTA and full cache for Adapter engine using PI port url. Now new messages processing successfully to old url. But If i try to reprocess the old failures........ they are not processing further still throwing same error...! looks bit strange and interesting hope need to investigate it.

Regards

Raju

vinaymittal
Contributor
0 Kudos

the scenario is synch or asynch and where are you trying to reprocess them in moni or RWB...

if its a synch you cannot reprocess them if its asynch try to resend from RWB message monitroing

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raju,

Try stopping/Starting the channel

former_member651131
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi  Raju,

check the SOAP action endpoint url after changing the new service.

post the complete error details...

Thanks

srikanth

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

When you changed to new url the channel was pointing to new url, after you changed the url to old one and activated you can restart the messages which failed then channel will take the old url now.

Make sure the channel cache status is green like below. If not repeat the cache update for this instance.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had restarted communication channel, performed full cache for Adapter engine, communication channel cache is in green, error is initially old url was running perfect and i updated new one it was not working fine, so updated again old one, when i tried to resend the sequence or individual it is throwing an error with new url ( which i updated second time ) in this case it has to show old url but not.

Error details

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

The error message is saying channel is stopped, can you start the channel.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raju,

This error clearly because of stopped channel.

Make sure your channel is started or by mistake any ATP is stopping the channel(Select External control in that case)

If still is nothing is working,re-configure the channel or restart the server.