cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Return Delivery Cancellation in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I need a resolution for a unique issue that I have faced after the patch upgrade for SRM 7.01 from SP12 to SP14.

The issue was that the return delivery against a confirmation was not being replicated into the ECC system. I had to apply a note to get this resolved. However the note fixes the return delivery which is recreated or created new after the application of the note and not the one already created before. The old one still appears in the related document tab of the shopping cart and hence there is always a difference in the number of return delivery quantity created in SRM and ECC. Although this is not causing any financial impact, it would be good to clear out the old return delivery which were not replicated into the ECC backend.

Is there any report or program which I can execute so that the pre note return delivery is cancelled in the SRM and I can get the stats correct?

Let me know in case you need any further details or clarification on the above issue.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

For return delivery, it has same documen type as confirmation, so I think maybe the following Z-reports in KBA note should also work for it. Or you may slightly change the coding to fit for return delivery which will trigger update of status:

KBA 1796585

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy

Thank you for the information.

I am not sure how this happened but the line item with the return delivery and with status approved', the value has been reset to 'zero', solving the concerns that I had. I will investigate this further when time permits.

Thank you once again.

Kind Regards

Sachin

Answers (0)