Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Additional Destinations - fields are not editable

Hi,

I have got the following issue:

We are currently using ESS (Employee Self-Services, Web Dynpro ABAP version) and people are required to enter additional destinations in their trips - be it either in the travel request or the expense report. However, some fields - like date, location and reason - are not editable, ie. you can't enter any values.

Screenshot: the fields with the red marking/border cannot be edited

I have also looked at the customizing of FITVFELD_WEB numerous times already, and it looks alright to me. In the screenshot I used the trip schema PL (for travel requests) as an examble:

Additional information:

- The system is running on ERP 6.0 with EHP7.

- I applied the latest LCP stack.

- The ESS portal is running solely on ABAP-stack and we are using NWBC for HTML for that matter.

Has anyone an idea what the cause of this could be? Did I miss some kind of customizing?

Although it was working in the past already, if I remember correctly. So, I am a bit confused as to why it is not possible anymore - and there has been no change in customizing as far as I know.

Any help would be much appreciated!

thanks in advance,

Walter

Former Member
Former Member replied

Problem solved by myself, although I am not 100% sure what really caused this.

For reference, in case someone else faces the same problem in the future: I updated the unified rendering by applying the latest patch. Please see note 2154957 - Unified Rendering for SAP_UI 740 - for details and which to apply.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question