Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Maintenance Work Orders w/o Settlement Rule

former_member289248
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have set up some maintenance plans which generate Notifications. Then the notifications are turned into Work Orders manually.

Now when we come to complete the work orders through transaction IW42 (Tech Completion) we are getting the error "Order cannot be completed; account assignment not maintained. - Message No. IW177

I have looked about this at it seems that the Work Orders do not have settlement rule assigned to them.

1 - How can i assign a settlement rule to teh order already created ??

2 - How can I make sure that the next Work Orders to be created will be automatically assigned the settlement rule ??

Thanks,

William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi William,

You need to click on icon highlighted in work order to create the settlement rule

Regards

Terence

former_member289248
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

Yes of course, obviously I will have to do this one bye one for each work order ??

Secondly, is there a way that settlement rules are allocated automatically for the future work orders ??

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi William,

To do it automatically.

1. You need to setup settlement profile with default object type

2. Equipment master data needs to be maintained to get the default receiver

3. Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -  Maintenance and Service Processing - Maintenance and Service Orders - Functions and Settings for Order Types - Settlement Rule: Define Time and Creation of Distribution Rule

This to ensure settlement rule to be created upon release or during TECO

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

To do it automatically,

1) Define settlement profile : Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Maintenance and Service Processing - Basic Settings - General Order Settlement - Maintain Settlement Profiles

2) Maintain Allocation structures ( COnsult FICO person for most of this part)

2) Automatic generation of receiver : User exit. IWO10027 & FM - EXIT_SAPLCOI1_027.

here you have to write a code to define which settlement recevier you want to auto-populate. E.g. If you define CTR as default settlement rule category, then you have to write a code which will pick cost center from ( Functional locatoin OR Equipment OR work center)

Regards,

Amol