cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Iview Preview on Enterprise Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am facing issue in creating iView template in the portal for SAP Fiori. My requirement is to access SAP Fiori launchpad in the same window on click of a Portal role.

System Details:

SAP Fiori Gateway - 7.4 SP 8.

SAP Enterprise Portal - 7.4 SP 11.

Fiori iView has created and able to start Fiori iView in the same window but it display only Fiori Logonpad flower image as attached screenshots.

Below are the configuration details:

Content-Fiori I have given:

Relative Path for SAP Fiori Application: sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shell/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html

Parameter to pass on the Location String in the URL: Shell-runstandloneApp?sap-ushell-SAPUI5.Component=ui.s2p.srm.sc.approve&sap-ushell-url=/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/srm_sc_apv

Please correct me here.

Thanking in advance!!

Govind Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Govind,

Did you fix the issue. I am also trying to create Approve shopping cart iview in portal.

Backend is working fine but portal I am getting blank screen.

Shell-runStandaloneApp?sap-ushell-SAPUI5.Component=ui.s2p.srm.sc.approve&sap-ushell-url=/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/srm_sc_apv

sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html

Thanks,

Navaneethan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Your SSO may not be working correctly that's why you see the logon screen. Please check with your basis if they have deployed portal certificate in the backend system for the system connection you are using.

Navaneethan - are you testing in IE? if your framework page is not configured to open in standards mode the iView may not display in content area in IE. Try opening in separate window (standards mode) or check in other browsers.

Thanks

Vijay Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay,

I have changed to separate window (standards mode) still I am getting blank page both IE and FF.

when I right click & see the properties, work item is there in URL.

Is anything I am missing ?

Thanks,

Navaneethan