cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services(DIEN) rendered : VF02 posting in separate GL for each service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi X'perts,

Our user wants to post each service which the company renders in a separate G/L account specifically made for that service while executing VF02 without using VKOA.

I have created services, account assignment group, what else do I need to do.

Please suggest how is this possible. Early revert would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Mazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not explained your requirement clearly.  When you say you want values to be posted to different G/L account, you have not explained what is your current settings.  You need to share your pricing procedure and VKOA settings

Also you should be aware, to post any value to a specified G/L Account from SD side, you need to have an Account Key assigned to your condition type in pricing procedure and parallelly, in VKOA whatever G/L Account you assign, system will consider that.  If you know this logic, you can achieve the desired result

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for the revert Lakshmipathi, hoping to be clear this time -

This is what I have done and checked :-

1.Did maintenance in tcode OMSK.

2.Created services and assigned account assignment group and valuation class.

3.Maintained condition records for services.

Now since in our scenario SD account determination(VKOA) is not used, so where do I maintain the respective GL accounts for services for posting to be done.

Also I want to understand in what scenarios is VKOA not used.

Please let me know if further other details are required, looking for your guidance.

regards

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In sales billing,to diferentiate each condition type for diferent GL account,you need to maintain account key,assign it to pricing p. then  maintain VKOA.i dont think this would be a need to be done without vkoa in sd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartal,

Ok let me try that, just to be clear do I need to maintain GL account under all 5 entries or just Material Grp/Acct Key.

So here are the activities that I have performed for posting different services under different GL accounts :-

1.Did maintenance in tcode OMSK.

2.Created services and assigned account assignment group and valuation class.

3.Created account assignment groups for Cust/Mat.

3.Maintained condition records for services.

Please guide further

rgds

Mazal

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No.This is done similarly we do in pricing determination.you have to assign GL account to what combination you want the system to capture.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx resolved