cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Initiative to Initiative

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can we link a initiative to another initiative in system. Is it possible that the FInancial views also gets rolled up in this,

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I think it is not there.. We can have multiple items under one initiative..

Maybe you can mirror the tasks from different initiatives to make a link. But again this would be at an item level.. What's the business reason for Initiative linkages?

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Our business wants to create a Initiative under a Bucket where a high level proposal of project is defined, This proposal give rises to multiple sub projects and each sub project give rise to multiple Project Proposals, which are mapped as items. Now the Sub Project is mapped as a initiative, which needs to be assigned in between initiative and items.

Hope you got the scenario.

can you elaborate "Maybe you can mirror the tasks from different initiatives to make a link"

Regards,

Steve

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

If I have understood it correctly.. You have high level Proposal which is your Initiative under a particular Bucket.

Then this Initiative (Proposal) is divided into sub projects (Items) and then these Items are further divided into Multiple projects Proposals..

Are you using Project Management of PPM? Can you use the last level here Project Proposals as cProjects arising out of Items ( Sub Projects)?  and here you can use Sub-Projects also as a standard functionality out of Project Management of PPM.

Hope i am making some sense..

Linking via mirrored task is not a option in your scenario..

Regards

Sammar