Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control Area in Customer Master

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As i have assigned Credit control area to Sales Area and i am maintaining credit limit in FD32 for customer,

so is it required to maintain Credit Control area in Customer Master? if i dont maintain it still it checks for Credti limit.

Reg,

Antaa21

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is better to maintain credit control area in customer master.

Best Regards,

Radheshyam P.

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

After maintaining CC area in customer master, system  is behaving the same way if i dont maintain the CC area in customer master, i understand that efforts need to put in before posting it on SCN but for few questions there are no upfront results seen while testing like tables/fields  geeting updated in background related to Credit Control area, so posted the same on SCN.

Reg,

Antaa21

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"""i understand that efforts need to put in before posting it on SCN but for few questions there are no upfront results seen while testing like tables/fields  geeting updated in background related to Credit Control area, so posted the same on SCN"""

We appreciate your efforts here-But Please take the positive meaning from the post of Mr Lakshmipathi.

If you got the same result in Credit control area - before maintaining in CMR & after maintaining in CMR-Then you should get a doubt how system determines credit control area into Transactions?(you need to think like this)

Credit control area will be derived like below:

1.Company code

2.Sales Area

3.CMR(at Payer level)

4.with Exit-EXIT_SAPFV45K_001

Even though you use any of the procedures-you need to do the first step mandatorily.

For more informations-Please find this link-Deriving the Credit Control Area - Credit and Risk Management (SD-BF-CM) - SAP Library

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had I been in your place and wanted to know the answer to the query posted, I myself, would have tried in my system to find out that.  Easiest way for you to find out answers to such queries are just do one test case so that you will come know how it is working.  What SCN stressing its members all these years, is to put some efforts before posting and it has some got meaning.  By doing some research on your own, whatever efforts you put in, will be registered in your mind.  So if you want to develop your skill,  try self-learning.

G. Lakshmipathi