cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira pricing

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Coming across the Client's requirements, we are currently investigating on the different BI data visualization and dashboard applications to propose and implement on SAP BW 7.5 on HANA. At the moment the Client is using BW 7.3 with WEBI for reporting purpose.

We are just thinking that SAP Lumira and Design Studio will be the best options.

Do you have any idea about the price of SAP Lumira license? is it included in SAP BusinessObjects BI Suite License?

Cheers,

Fab.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can go to www.saplumira.com for some pricing information but for more details on licensing it is always good to check with SAP account executive.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

So If i have understood properly, the client should have SAP BusinessObjects BI Suite License that includes Lumira (but than which Lumira product? SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform? SAP Lumira Server for HANA? Lumira Desktop?) and named users licenses (189$ per user?)

Cheers,

Fabrizio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not the expert, but what i have understood so far;

• if the client has the full BI Suite License, that indeed includes all Lumira tools (you can maybe/probably get Lumira via a separate license as well, but did not invvestigate that since we have the BI Suite)
  • if you want to use Lumira Desktop, you indeed need named users. We have a license for 10 named users, only these will be allowed to use Lumira Desktop. (there is also a free edition, but that's very limited in which datasets you can import)

No idea about the price tag for a named user

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, if you have the 'full BI suite' license (called Entreprise i think?), Lumira should be included, but from a user prespective you will be limited to the same concurrent or named user licenses.

One thing to watch out for is that use of Lumira Desktop is limited to be used only by named users!