cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing realtime records in Hana

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I see a small latency in item details i.e vbap information when replicated through SLT . When i do realtime reporting using this transactional information it's incorrect. For example for Sales Order there are some line items missing in Hana i.e didn't get replicated yet at the time of reporting or view execution , however header and some items did get replicated. How can we handle this situation? Please help , this is urgent. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a standard effect of independently replicated tables, instead of transaction-based replication.

In a way you can call this "eventual consistency" as the data will be correct and consistent after some time.

I'm not too sure about SLT's abilities to guarantee transaction consistency on the replication side - you might ask a question over at 

As for "urgent" - this is the wrong place for "urgent", "critical" or "immediate". This is a internet user forum based on volunteer's effort to help each other. If you need "urgent" you might want to go for a commercial service to help you.

0 Kudos

Thanks Lars for the reply , will take a look at the transaction based replication .

However can we handle this in Sap Hana studio by checking some status or tables ?

I Appreciate everyone in forum to contribute and  helping  in resolving issues And sharing information .

Thanks to all the volunteers helping out .

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope, there's nothing to "monitor" here, since neither SLT nor SAP HANA know about which tables belong together on the source side.

You may consider to include filter conditions into your queries that only show data from, e.g. around 5 mins ago, to ensure that all dependent records have meanwhile been replicated.

If and how this is possible depends on the tables you're dealing with and if they come with some sort of update timestamp.

Answers (0)