Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Multiple floors as architectural object in REFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Good morning!

I m working on Flexible Real Estate Management (REFX) and new to the module. I have some doubts about Architectural view. I have created following configuration. (in T.code RE80)

1. Locality - (e.g. L001)

2. Building - (B001 & B002)

now I have to create floors for Building B001 there are 7 floors and basement where as Building B002 has 2 floors and a basement.

I can create floor as architectural object in T. Code RE80 by = Right click Arch. object Building > Creat >Floor

But when I have to create multiple floors like 7 floors in case of Building B001 How can i create multiple floors is my first question

My second question is in case of Building B001 & B002 I have to use basement as parking area so How can I assign basement as parking area.

Please help me in this regard

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards

Tushar Awasare

Pune

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

What you need to do here is create an architectural object for building. Under Building architectural object, you will create architectural for 7 floors and basement.

After this you will assign building architectural object with the usage object of building. This way you have to do the assignment. In the usage object you will not see assignment of floors and basement, but there are reports where you can view it.

Regards,

Amarendar K

Answers (0)