cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dim material document column from QA32 inspection lot screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Would like to get your expertise comment on how we can dim Material Document column at QA32 /QA33 inspection lot screen for certain plant?

As the requirement for certain plant is , QA is not allowed to see the thing inside the material document.

Is there any IMG config or variant can be applied to this request?

Awaiting for your valuable comment.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Nur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Really?  Can I ask what type of business would make that requirement?  I can't imagine restricitng QA from almost anything except for HR or finance data.  Just my curiosity.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Yes. Its manufacturing. It because got item inside that related to vendor side. Its not encourage QA user to know from which vendor the material is come from. That is why we have this kind of requirement.

Thanks,

Regards,

Nur

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

This sounds weird to me. Your quality department should ensure the quality of your goods, but is not allowed to know from which vendor your are getting them/parts of them?

Who then would do your vendor evaluations? Who would work with the supplier on quality issues and supplier development?

MH

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see that if you felt your QA people had a history of intentionally favoring one vendor or another.  I could actually see that happenning in certain countries and industries now that you point it out.  It would be indicative of a very corrupt environment where bribes and kickbacks are a common feature in business. There are numerous places I could see that happen.

It's a shame really, that even quality control people would be susceptiable to that. 

Craig

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to transaction SM31

Table =T354T

Click on 'Maintain'.

Select field  QALS_QAVE-MBLNR

and remove the ABAP form CALL_MIGO_DIALOG and save the entry.

But it will be applicable to all the users and plant as it is cross client.

Or just restrict the Authorization Object for  MIGO or check the authorization object  M_MSEG_WMB Material Documents: Plant

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Thanks for you reply.

Would like to further enquiry regarding " restrict the Authorization object for MIGO or check the authorization object M_MSEG_WMB Material Documents : Plant",

If we restrict from this area, is it whole MIGO transaction is block? For example to for PR creation.

Regards,

Nur

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

PR creating has nothing to do with MIGO. It can be created through MRP or ME21N.

authorization object M_MSEG_WMB Material Documents : Plant"  will not block whole MIGO.

Please check it with your Security/Basis team.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

If it will not block the whole MIGO transaction then it will be fine. As user need to do other MIGO transaction like transfer posting. Need to further check and testing first on this.

Thanks.

regards,

Nur