Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery scheduling issue for a MTO sales order

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue :

Created a MTO sales order (on 28th Mar 16) for a material under plant 1501 system has  confirmed the qty by customer requested date (13th April 16).

where as for the same material for same customer on same date(28th April 16)  created one more sales order under different plant (1301) with same customer date system  NOT confirmed by customer requested date(13th April 16),it confirmed to 14th April 2016.

please find the more details.

Please let me know if you need any further details,

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Routes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Please check the lead time of the material under the MRP2 view of the material master.

Regards

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for your reply.Lead time is Zero.

Hi Nash,

Routes, Shipping point and Plants and factory calendar also different but all of them compared and mentioned the all details in my initial post with comparison.

Hi Srikanth,

I do understand availability takes place at Plant level, that's is the reason had given all the required details with comparison between the plants.

BTW, the issue has been resolved after changing the strategy group from Z6 to 40 in MRP3 view.

Sorry the above issue is not resolved, user is asking to check with strategy group Z6 only which is used for MTO order.

one more interesting point is for the same above plant system is confirming it by customer requested date if i enter 1KG or 2KG or 3KG etc.

Where as if enter more than 3kg then system is confirming after 1 day.

one more thing when i change the plant from 1301 to 1501 then system is confirming for any number of KG's. don't know why system is accepting 1501 plant but not for the plant 1301.

Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

as per screen shot there is no link between two sales order because delivery plants are different.

and confirmed quantity is depend on availability of stock at plant level.

delivery scheduling will happen based on availability either backward or forward scheduling.since in 1301 plant stock is confirmed on 14th so it considering schedulines from that date.

Regards.

Sreekanth.V