cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am new to SAP GTS module. I have some questions with regard to Messages( Packing List,SED,Certificate of Origin )  in  Customs Management

Business Example :  We need to export goods from USA for Company ABC.

Scenario:

How the Packing list, Shipper Export Declaration (SED) , Certificate of Origin, Shippers letter of instructions are available in GTS System?

How these documents will reach GTS system? ( Since we are creating the packing list in  ECC system )

Is there any interface between in ECC-----> GTS? ( To transfer these documents)

Under some circumstances based on business requirement if we need to modify any of the above PDF forms in SFP transaction in GTS system ----> How will you identify  the corresponding GTS Tables:

For eg: If we Want to modify invoice in ECC we know the main tables like VBRK,VBRP  ,VBFA,VBUK etc.... Similarly if i want to want to modify the "SED" document header and items in GTS system, How do you approach or Write logic for ABAP team.

Please share your valuable inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

ypu cannot transfer from from ECC. But GTS has some standard  printing the forms

But not ALL of the proforma data, and very little of the Delivery data, is transferred to GTS,

and of course the structures and fields there are very different,

so you would need to do ABAP coding to pass details from ECC to GTS and then display those fileds in GTS

Below are standard form you can make use of it

Followed the steps in "Communication Processes" in Customs Management in IMG

1. Action Profile:          US_CU_EX      (US: Customs Processing (Export)

2. Action Definition:

Action Definition     Description     Sort Order

US_CU_EX_CUSEX_M_UAES2     Export Declaration Option 2 (US)     0

US_CU_EX_CUSEX_P_COO     Certificate of Origin (US)    

US_CU_EX_CUSEX_P_SED     Shipper's Export Declaration (US)     0

US_CU_EX_CUSEX_P_SLI     Shipper's Letter of Instructions (US)    

M0410     Export Declaration Option 2 (US)

P0130     NAFTA Certificate of Origin (NAFTA)

P0140     Export Packing List NAFTA (NAFTA)

P0350     Certificate of Origin (US)

P0360     Shipper's Export Declaration (US)

P0370     Shipper's Letter of Instructions (US)

Regards

Udhaya.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am aware of this Configuration,Can you please give one simple example on customization for one of the document which is relevant for US exports?

Simple Scenario: :

I want to send the Packing list to AES system ( Customs dept ) by adding my company logo and add the batch numbers for my products.

To implement the company logo and batch numbers in  Packing list----------> Can you please guide me in step by step manner so that i can get the clear picture on customization part?

Thanks in Advance.