cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira not giving me the option for "SAP BI Platform"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My colleague and I have just received Lumira 1.29 from my Basis guy and I have encountered a problem. I am not seeing the option in the left panel for the "SAP BI Platform" but my colleague is. When I download the 1.30 version I can see every option but unfortunately our BI Server is 1.29. What do I need to do in order to see these options? Is there a setting somewhere that I have missed?

I am not sure if this make a difference but I had downloaded the 1.28 free trail version last year.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ShailendarAnugu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check if you have a valid Lumira license? like you said, it could be a trial version and the validity is only for 30 days, probably the trial version is expired and you cannot see the options.

Thanks ,

Shailu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure how to verify it is still the trail version. It does give me the "BUY NOW" option so I guess it is. However is it still the trial version if from my Basis guy from the SAP Software download site, meaning do I still have to have a license in order to use?

Thanks,

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

You can check the edition (standard/free) of Lumira under Help > Enter Keycode.

If you do not see the permanent license or if it has expired you would not be able to see the BI Platform nor all the data source options when you add a new data set. You can request your Basis for a keycode and you can unlock the disabled features.

Preferably your desktop and BI server have the same version of Lumira. But most of the functionalities should still work.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

Answers (0)