cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NW 7.40 ABAP Addons for UI Components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have installed the NW 7.40 ABAP system , Here I need to deploy the below UI Components, but i am unable to find it from marketplace.

UI Compo

UI_INFRA
UI2_SRVC
UI2_FND
UISAPUI5

As per the below SAP Recommendation it will be installed the SAPUI components are automatically in the system.

But New system SAP_UI 740/SP9 only installed, i think this will inclusive of all below UI components....

SAP NW Release

Install Central SAP UI5 Add-On

Components That Are Automatically installed

EHP3 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 (AS ABAP) (Minimum support package stack 04)

UI ADD-ON 1.0 FOR NW 7.03 (Minimum support package stack 06), instances Integration Services: Provider and Integration Services: Libs

• SAP UI ADD-ON INFRA V1.0 (UI_INFRA)
  • SAP UI2 SERVICES V1.0 (UI2_SRVC)
  • SAPUI5 CLIENT RT AS ABAP 1.00 (UISAPUI5)
  • SAP IW BEP 200 (IW_BEP)
  • SAP UI2 FOUNDATION V1.0 (UI2_FND)
  • SAP UI2 IMPL. FOR NW 7.00 V1.0 (UI2_700)
  • SAP UI2 IMPL. FOR NW 7.01 V1.0 (UI2_701)
  • SAP UI2 IMPL. FOR NW 7.02 V1.0 (UI2_702)
  • SAP UI2 IMPL. FOR NW 7.31 V1.0 (UI2_731)

SAP NETWEAVER 7.4 (AS ABAP), SAP NETWEAVER 7.4 FOR SUITE (AS ABAP) (Minimum support package stack 04 and component SAP UI 7.40 SP05 for both)

All required components are included in the SAP NetWeaver 7.4 installation. Verify that the above-mentioned components are in place.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190010
Contributor

Hi Karthiik,

As it mentions in the following thread, , UI_INFRA and UISAPUI5 are not required in NW 7.4.

SAP_UI is the successor of the UI2* and UISAPUI5 software components.

In case you have any additional doubt regarding the ui components fiori needs, take a look at the following post:

Best Regards,

Emanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply

What about these two UI Components, I am unable to deploy and Where i can download the below addons from SMP?

UI2_SRVC
UI2_FND

Regards

Karthik.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I think i got resolution for this issue.

SAP_UI 740 SP07 is enough for UI Support, no need to addons any other UI Components(UI_IFRA, UISRV)\ and etc.

Regards

Karthik.M

former_member190010
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You are right. SAP_UI component is enough for the UI support.

As I mentioned in my answer: SAP_UI is the successor of the UI2* and UISAPUI5 software components.

This means SAP_UI replaces all the components that starts with UI2* letters, and the UI_INFRA and UISAPUI5.

Best Regards,

Emanuel

former_member190010
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Were you able to solve this issue?

Regards,

Emanuel