cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while updating UK Go-Live action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on an UK payroll implementation project.

While updating the Go-Live action [IT0000 Action Type] for UK, I get the below error message for couple of employees:

"Do not enter personnel action for the date of hiring/Transfer".

This error message is received in quality system as for testing purpose we are considering 01.04.2015 as the Go-Live date. The above error message comes up due to the fact that these employees have future dated hiring action like 20.04.2015, 22.04.2015 etc...

Now, My question is will this have an impact on the employer alignment submission? Can these employees be ignored?

Your inputs in this regard will be really helpful.

Thank you.

Warm Rgds,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

akshay_patil2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Firstly, could you please let me know why there is a need to run the Employer Alignment Submission? Is the customer going live on RTI as part of the implementation?

If the customer is already using RTI, which they should be, then EAS is no longer required when you switch the payroll software.

usually, with a change in software, the employee numbers change. This is reported on FPS and not the EAS.

Please explain further around the need for EAS and we can discuss further regarding the reporting on FPS for change in software provider.

-Akshay