cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EM Failed to start. Local users and Groups realm is misconfigured. Error using new setting for Realm

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

We have installed Wily Introscope in our Solution Manager Landscape and it was running successfully till now.

But one of Drive Disk space of Server on which Wily Introscope is installed had no space left at all. Due to which the Wily Introscope got shut down. PFB screenshots of logs specifying this details.

We have now created some free space in Solution Manager Drive.

But now when we are trying to restart/start the Wily Introscope we get below message.

I have found one note for action for above error, and it has been applied to but still we have the same issue.

http://solveissue.com/note?id=1958911

Based on above note, Settings were changed and below users are all assigned to E:\usr\sap\CCMS\apmintroscope and the files they have mentioned in the note.

Also there is note which suggests to set the UAC setting to Never Notify, we cannot change this setting.

Can anyone please do the needful.

Thanks,

Rakesh Bhor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rana,

I have now changed the UAC setting, but still its the same. When i was going through the XML or start up files of IEM i realized that users.xml is empty. It will be really helpful if you could help me with the users.xml file contains for Introscope Enterprise Manager.

Hi  Gurus,

Can anyone please help me with the content of users.xml file for Introscope Enterprise Manager. As our users.xml file is blank. Please help us as our Introscope Enterprise Manager is not getting started. And we are getting user related issues. Please do the needful.

Thanks,

Rakesh Bhor

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you've already followed then try to disable UAC to test it also by restarting the Willy.

Regards,

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Thanks for reply, Are there any consequences for setting the UAC to Never Notify option.

Thanks,

Rakesh Bhor

former_member182657
Active Contributor
former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suggest you to follow SAP KBA 1958911 - CA Wily Enterprise Manager fails to start "com.wily.introscope.spec.server.beans.usermgmt....

UAC setting to Never Notify, we cannot change this 

If still issue persists then try to disable UAC once to check by restarting WillyIntro

Hope this will help you.

Regards,