cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4HANA Best Practice FIORIs missing in SAP App Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the test script for new Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA on premise edition, several new FIORI Apps such as "Calculate Overhead with Production Order" or "Calculate Work in Process" are mentioned. I have the requirement to find more information on these apps (Configruation guide,...).

But when I double-check the official SAP App library, I cannot find any entry for the FIORI Apps mentioned in the test script for the new Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA on premise edition.

Could anyone tell me, when the FIORI App Library will be updated with information on these apps - or is information available anywhere else?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi have a look on sap note 2288828

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the response by Michael Albrecht in this post .

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

thanks for the quick reply. But when I follow the links Michael has posted as reference, I cannot find any useful information.

E.g., when I set the filter for the product version in the app library for SAP FIORI for SAP S/4HANA 1511, the apps I mentioned above as an example ("Calculate Overhead with Production Order" or "Calculate Work in Process") are still not displayed - so far no information available for these apps in the app library!

You can find more information on the apps for which I require further information in the test

script for the S/4HANA Best Practice CORE Finance process "Plant - Period-End Closing":

https://support.sap.com/content/dam/SAAP/Sol_Pack/Library/TestScripts/BEI_S4HANAX_BPD_EN_US.pdf

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think once SAP releases that note mentioned in Michael's response in the post I mentioned, SAP would update the reference library with the changes with respect to SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA 1511 since he mentions

"Apps might be replaced, enhanced, changed, implemented using different technology or not offered in the S/4HANA context"

- this is just my guess though. Maybe some other experts know much more than me regarding this and would post their valuable inputs.

Regards,

Saurabh