Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RA For WBS Element (POC) Method

swamy_parna
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created POC Method for RA WEBS Element and i have assigned to Revenue WBS Element. But the problem is client don't what to settle the Profit/Loss amount to GL means WIP Entry they don't what to post only POC entries they want to post.

For that i have created Revenue Internal Order then i settle the Profit&Loss Amount to Internal Order because we didn't use COPA

But the system settle the Profit&Loss Amount to Internal Order and it's effecting to WBS Element

For Example:

Actual Revenue: 0

Actual Cost: 10,000

Revenue Affecting Net Income 12,000.00

Cost of Sales 10,000.0

Reserves for Imminent Loss 0.00

Calculated Profit/Loss 2,000.00 (Settling to Internal Order)

Planned Revenues 60,000.00

Planned Costs 50,000.00

Plan Spec.Costs + Comm./Complaints 0.00

Planned Profit/Loss 10,000.00

POC (%)                                          20.000

Planned Profit (%) 20.000

Revenue in Excess of Billings 12,000.00 (Is Posting FI Entry)

Work in Process 0.00

Capitalized Profit 0.00

But Problem is when i am settling to Internal Order that 2000 is posting in Internal Order and WBS Element and total WBS elements reports are changing

Please give me the solution to Settle the P&L Amount without Effecting WBS Element OR to remove settlement rules and settle only Revenue Amount

Regards,

Swamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swamy_parna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can any one reply on this issue please.

Regards,

Swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy

Can you please let us know what do you mean by "They want to post POC entries only" referring to the above example.

Also in case of the requirement to settle revenue amount, what accounting entry you are expecting.

Regards

Mustafa

swamy_parna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Yes they want to post only POC Entries while settling the WBS element we have to define settlement rule so i have mentioned Internal Order because if i mentioned GL account system will post the entry but if i mentioned the internal Order system transferring the P&L amount to Internal order from WBS element so the total WBS reports are showing wrong

Regards,

Swamy