cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Creating a Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

When I am creating a shopping cart for a catalog item or for a describe requirement, I get the message like Error in the system,shopping cart can't be processed further.

Canyou please tell me your suggestions how to solve this.I will reward you points.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emily

Have you done all the setting for the material grp in SRM like material grp-G/L account linking,authorization in org structure, prdt grpsource systemtarget system etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I have completed the settings for material grp-G/L account linking and prdt grpsource systemtarget system.

But not sure what you mean by authorization in org structure. If possible could you briefly explain. In the meantime I will go to look to see if I can figure it myself...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Think I've solved it now. I hadn't assigned the product category to a purhasing group!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.My problem has been solved.The user id which I am using doesnt have attributes defined in the org structure.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

What errors are appearing in the shopping cart, once you click on "Add to Shopping cart" button. Please list them here.

Is it happening for a particular product category or all of the Catalog items ?

Are you able to held the Shopping cart ?

Any errors, you noticed in RZ20, ST22 or SLG1 transactions in this case.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came across this thread while looking for a solution to my problem. Please help if you can.

I get the error when adding an item to a shopping cart using describe requirement. It happens when I use a product category that I have recently created. To create the product category I created a material group in ECC and ran DNL_CUST_PROD1 to load them into SRM. There are existing product categories created by a colleague that work, but the ones I have created do not. Any ideas?

The error is:

"An exception occurred that was not caught"

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: BBP_PD_ABORT of program SAPLBBP_PDH

Form: ABORT of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Form: CHECK_PROC_ORG_AND_GROUP of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Form: ORG_CHECK_SINGLE of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Form: ORG_MAINTAIN_SINGLE of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Function: BBP_PDORG_CREATE of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Form: ITEM_F_CREATE_FROM_WTAB of program SAPLBBP_PDIAD

Form: ITEMLIST_F_UPDATE of program SAPLBBP_PDIAD

Function: BBP_ITEMLIST_UPDATE of program SAPLBBP_PDIAD

Form: PROCDOC_UPDATE of program SAPLBBP_PD

I went to ST22 and it states:

UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

CX_BBP_PD_ABORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u implementing bbp_doc_change_badi. if yes then if u r populating any values in there they may not be transffered then u will get that error, the data transffered is incomplete so such an error is coming.Deactivate the badis and try.

Kind regards,

Raghu

Pls reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data is not complete.

Please check whether there any specific error meassage.

Also Another reason might be in catalog the data is not complete for the chosen material