Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIREDATE in IDM_LDAP_QUERY

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've received the requirement to use the firedate from HR system as valid_to value in IDM and push this info into the connected systems.

As far as I know the firedate/leaving date is calculated dynamically when executing the LDAP query (function HR_LEAVING_DATE). So, as long as the employee is in status 3 I will receive the value 31.12.9999. When the employee now gets into status 0 a new leaving date is relevant - it's the begin date of the last personnel action minus 1 day, e.g. 31.12.2015.

Within the current setup all employees with status <> 3 are filtered out within the HCM integration process (logged as not relevant).

Of course, I could enhance the integration checks to process also the employees with status 0 (in case a corresponding entry exists in IDM) and further set MX_VALIDTO. But I am not sure if that's the recommended way...

What are your experiences with the firedate?

Regards, Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

Check with HR team that which HCM field they are maintaining to set the fire date and then you can include that field in your HCM LDAP Query and modify your write HCM employee to SAP master pass to store the value of that attribute in MX_VALIDTO.

Reagrds,

C Kumar