Web Service Security User token in PI7.4 SOAP receiver adapter
We are using PI7.4 dual stack system. I have an IDoc to Webservice scenario where receiver expects Soap message in following format -
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">
I read many threads and discussions on SCN about WSSE, but some things are not clear to me -
1. Does SOAP adapter in PI7.4 supports wsse with user name token?
2. I selected security profile as 'Webservice security' in the channel and getting required security OASIS standard by default in the receiver aggreement. However, security procedure does not have user credentials options in agreement. It shows only 'None' , 'Sign', 'Encrypt' and 'Sign and Encrypt' options. If I select 'None' here and give user credentials in receiver channel, will that work? Is this the right way?
3. If above things don't work then Do I need to use Axis adapter setup with PI7.4 to achieve this ? If yes, please provide some blogs/ documents on Axis adapter configuration.
4. Is it possible to add additional modules like XMLAnonimyzer bean to axis adapter, as I need to change the namespace prefix in the output xml.
4. Is there any other way of configuring WSSE with user token in PI7.4 like XSLT/JAVA mapping?
Any clarification on these will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.