cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at ATE while transmitting from SAP WorkManager Mobile App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have recently started working with SAP Work Manager Mobile Application , SAP Work Manager Server.

After creating notification under notification tab in SAP Work Manager Application in ATE, i pressed on transmit button , where it has to transmit the notification to SAP back end where this will be processed, when i do transmit i am getting error saying

Logging test_mfse into KDWS-20

Logged in

Sending client info

Server error - please contact your administrator (13)

Logging test_mfse out

Can you please help me in resolving the issue, and what is causes of such errors and how to handle them?

Kushal CB

Message was edited by: Kushal Bannadabhavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kushal,

Have a look at the SMP server logs. It will provide you with more information about the error you're encountering and help you troubleshoot the issue. Server Error 13 messages typically mean there is an issue with the business logic either in the ECC backend or Java middleware layer.

You can also look in ECC at the SLG1 logs or even tcode ST22 if you've created a short dump.

Here's a link to a Troubleshooting guide for Agentry applications which you might also find helpful.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for the reply,

As you said, i checked into smpserver events and i have got an exception that

Exception:10:22:35 03/30/2016:(Windows Structured Exception), EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION(EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION,0000000180050900,0,R,FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF4,), agent\ChickamingUser::needsConfigUpdate

So what needs to be done here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Stephen,

I had an issue with my Transmit Configuration settings in Agentry Editor, where i had to give connect type has ANGEL.

So now transmit is working with no errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kushal,

The "Failover to" is for if there is a network connection issue with the configuration you are using, the client will use a failover connection to try a different network path.  Note, the client will not keep stop if the failover connection is one that it already tried to connect with.

Have you updated to SMP 3 from earlier platform application version?

If yes, my guess is the connect type is what issue was as prior to SMP 3, the Connect Type ANGEL was used, now it is WebSockets.  And applications that were upgraded, don't default to the new type at first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephen,

As you said i have an issue with the connect type, there is no ANGEL , only Web socket HTTP is available. And earlier i had set "Failover to" has none, When i changed to ANGEL.

Transmit function started working properly.

Answers (0)